2″ Drop 2″ Shank Receiver Hitch Ball Mount – Curt 45030
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2″ x 2″ receiver tube opening
- Equipped with a 1″ hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- 3/4″ rise or 2″ drop for precise trailer leveling
- Hollow shank weighs less and can be used with an anti-rattle kit
- CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled for a perfect fit
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Made in USA
CURT class 3, or standard-duty, ball mounts are a step up from classes 1 and 2. They feature a 2″ x 2″ shank and have a higher weight capacity for towing heavy-duty trailers, including utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, single-horse livestock trailers and most recreational vehicle trailers. With class 3 trailer hitches being the most common type of trailer hitch for pickup trucks and SUVs, the class 3 ball mount, by association, is an excellent complement to this trailer hitch and these larger vehicles (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
This particular class 3 ball mount has a gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 750 lbs. It features a length of 8 1/4″, a drop of 2″ and a possible rise of 3/4″. Class 3 ball mounts are CNC-formed and robotically welded to ensure unwavering precision and dependable strength in each and every unit. We mechanically descale each one to provide a smooth surface for a long-lasting finish. This class 3 ball mount comes with a durable gloss black powder coat finish to protect against corrosion, scratches, UV damage and more to give it the thick skin it needs to face the road ahead.