This Gunite AS1140 automatic slack adjuster has a 1.5″ spline diameter. It is a 28 spline count. The arm length is 5.5″ long.
Gunite slack adjusters are “unhanded,” meaning it can be used on either the left or right side of the vehicle. The pawl points directly away from the brake chamber so it is easily accessible for maintenance without interference from the brakes or camshaft.
About Gunite Automatic Slack Adjusters
Gunite automatic slack adjusters are a tried, tested and trusted brand in the heavy duty air brake industry. They provide excellent performance than can reduce fleet maintenance costs and provide you with the reliability you deserve. Gunite has consistently provided the heavy duty air brake market with quality products that will keep you and your truck on the road.
• 5″, 5-1/2″, 6″, 6-1/2″ Arm Lengths
• Straight or Offset clevis with 1/2″ or 5/8″ threads
• Unhanded design
• Compact housing for easy installation
• Drilled worm wheel
• Factory lubricated and sealed
• Extended life clevis pin bushing
• O-Ring on spline gear
• Available in 10, 24, 28, or 37 spline configurations
• Threaded and welded clevis applications
For more information on Gunite automatic slack adjusters, please visit their website.